Got Questions? We have Answers!
List of Questions answered here:
- Where is the Rockford Midtown Market held?
- What are the plans for 2019?
- Who is sponsoring the event?
- How do I become a vendor?
- How is “Coffee & Cars” related to the Rockford Midtown Market?
The Rockford Midtown Market will be held outside of Katie’s Cup at 502 Seventh Street.
We are planning to hold the Rockford Midtown Market on fifteen Saturday mornings from 9am-1pm starting on June 1 – September 7 from 9am-noon.
The team of volunteers are coordinating the Rockford Midtown Market from Katie’s Cup and the Midtown District.
Our sponsors for 2019 are as follows so far:
- United Way of Rock River Valley
- Swedish American Foundation
- US Bank
- Olson Funeral and Cremation Services
Want to be a sponsor? Contact us today!
Vendors can request a Vendor Application and Vendor Guidelines by clicking on the following links:
2019 Market Vendor Guidelines (PDF, opens in new window)
2019 Market Vendor Application (PDF, opens in new window)
Also, you can email email@example.com or call the Midtown Market Coordinator, Michael Thomas at 815-558-3169.
We are planning to work with car groups in the region to hold a “Coffee & Cars” time during the Saturday morning Rockford Midtown Market. Contact us for more information or to partner with us in 2019.
Did we miss anything?
Please contact us and let us know.
Want to be a part of Rockford Midtown Market? OF COURSE YOU DO! Contact us today!